You are called and invited!
The Holy Spirit nudges us to serve, as we listen. Please pray about how you might use your God-given personality, talents and opportunities to serve one another.
Service opportunities are described more fully at:
To discuss any of these ministries, you can:
- Contact the volunteer leader or staff person named in the ministry description
- Contact the parish office
Download the Time & Talent form – an easy way to explore more than one opportunity. You can return the form in the collection basket or to the parish office. Allow a bit of time for a response, please.
Follow your heart and individuality
This list might lead you to discover a ministry that fits your desires and personal traits.
Want to meet other parishioners, and take action together? You might start with:
Serve Another Directly
Serve in Prayer
You might try:
Serve From Home
You might try:
- Prayer Chain | Teens or adults
- Communications assistant: Help share news on website, Facebook and/or e-news | Older teens or adults
- Help promote sponsorships to make World Youth Day, Catholic Youth Camp or other retreat experiences affordable for all families | Teens and adults
Share Warmth and Welcome
Share Skills & Vision
Are you skilled at planning, communication, organization and helping new things happen? Lend your voice to a committee, organize opportunities, or make parish activities happen with your logistical support. You might offer your leadership for: