Behind the cathedral: Enter on 6th Avenue. Available to visitors at all times.
Open lots on weekends or evenings for visitors only:
- West of the cathedral and parish hall. Enter on High Street.
- North of the cathedral. Enter on Park Avenue.
On the street: Parking is free on Sundays and overnight (9 p.m. to 9 a.m.) Download the ParkDSM app in advance for payment.
Handicap accessible entrance is on East side of Cathedral near 6th Avenue.
Accessible restroom is conveniently just inside this East entrance.
Nearest parking spots are:
- street parking on 6th Avenue.
- lot behind the cathedral. Enter on 6th Avenue just beyond the East entrance.
Rest rooms and water fountains
- Water fountains are in the vestibule near the main entrance to the cathedral. One fountain is handicap accessible.
- Two individual rest rooms are in the basement. Go down the spiral stairs near the water fountains.
- Accessible rest room is near the front of the church, on the right (just inside the East entrance of the church.)
Parish Hall and Offices
The matching stone building East of the cathedral holds:
- Parish Hall – entrance on ground floor, facing High Street.
- Parish offices – entrance is up a few stairs on the right corner of the building. Ring the doorbell for admission. Spiral stairs inside the turret take you to second-floor offices.
- Bishop’s residence
Mass Times: Worship With Us