Give online using your credit card
Online gifts to St. Ambrose Cathedral are processed through the Catholic Foundation of Southwest Iowa on our behalf. We’re grateful for this support!
Step 1: Go to the online Donation Page
Complete your name, address and e-mail address on this form for the Catholic Foundation of Southwest Iowa, which processes your gift.
Step 2: “Make this a recurring amount” ?
- If you do not check the box, this will be a one-time gift to the fund you choose.
- Check this box if you want to repeat this gift automatically each month. You can change your automatic giving at any time by contacting the Catholic Foundation of Southwest Iowa.
Step 3: Choose the parish and fund
Just above your credit card info, be sure to touch the dropdown box and choose one of the St. Ambrose Cathedral – Des Moines funds.
- St. Ambrose Cathedral (Tithing) supports our parish overall.
- St. Ambrose Cathedral (Building) cares for the cathedral and secures our grounds
- St. Ambrose Cathedral (Investment) helps make the parish more financially stable into the future
- St. Ambrose Cathedral (CYC Sponsorship) helps our children (grades 2-12) attend Catholic Youth Camp
- St. Ambrose Cathedral (poor) helps those in need, including the work of our Refugee Ministry
Step 4: Complete your payment
- Add your Credit Card information
- Type in the Amount of your gift
When you click the green “Pay” button, your gift will be processed. You’ll receive an immediate receipt by email from the Catholic Foundation of Southwest Iowa. They will forward the amount of your gift to our parish office later.